To date, this is one of my (and my clients) favourite smoothie recipes. My liquid gold smoothie tastes exactly as it sounds…
Made with all natural ingredients, this smoothie is bound to lower inflammation, heal your gut, and leave your taste buds and tummy very satisfied.
Naturally Nora Tips:
- Consume on it’s own for a fulfilling breakfast
- Consume half for your morning snack and the other half for your afternoon snack. My smoothies are great for both meal and snack options!
- Omit the protein powder if you are not a fan of them, and replace with 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- Check out my Anatomy of a Perfect Smoothie blog post for all your all your smoothie making needs
- Looking for more great smoothie recipes, check out my Smoothie with the Seasons eGuide
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup of mixed chopped frozen pineapple and banana
- One pitted date
- 1 scoop vanilla plant based protein powder
- One heaping tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- Thumb size knob of organic ginger root
- 1 heaping tbsp cacao nibs
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately or store in a tightly sealed mason jar for up to 24 hours (shake thoroughly just before consuming)