Welcome to Naturally Nora! I am so grateful you are taking the time to get to know me. Thank you! I am a Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP), Live Blood Cell Microscopist, Yoga Instructor and Personal Trainer who is inspired by the growth and development of others. I am passionate about educating and empowering individuals with the knowledge, tools and skills to achieve their health goals. With training in holistic nutrition, yoga and Ayurveda, a background in psychology and human resources, and a deep love for physical movement and breath work, I can help provide you with an authentic holistic approach to health and healing.
How I Got Here
My earlier years of competitive dance training set the stage for my love and passion for healthy nutrition and physical movement. After 15 years in the dance industry, my love for connecting with people and endless curiosity for a meaningful life steered me towards an education in Psychology and Human Resources. As my corporate career grew as an HR Professional in the health care industry, I began to experience and witness the stress of sedentary days, long hours and ‘not so healthy,’ on the go meals.
While looking for an outlet for peace, balance and mindfulness, I pursued the discipline of yoga and soon after completed my Yoga Teacher Training. My immediate love for yoga prompted me to voluntarily start teaching to health care staff on my lunch breaks, while simultaneously providing healthy nutrition advice. I noticed that these overworked and stressed employees greatly benefited from my classes and advice, and this was the catalyst that prompted me to pursue my career in Health and Wellness.
I am a firm believer that you can achieve your health goals with the right lifestyle and nutritional guidance. I continue to strive to make this happen by building healthier and stronger people and communities through positivity and holistic health programs.
- In a balanced approach to life
- We are all unique and that’s what makes us beautiful
- In cultivating greater body awareness
- In eating local, sustainable, seasonal foods
- In getting in touch with mother nature
- In building a strong mind and body because we are only given one in this lifetime
- In endless possibilities and good intentions
- Live Blood Microscopy – The Edison Institute of Nutrition
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) – The Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Certified Yoga Instructor – Tula Yoga, Toronto
- Ayurveda Practitioner – Centre of Ayurveda and Indian Systems of Healing (CAISH)
- Post Graduate Human Resource Management – George Brown, Toronto
- Honors Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – York University, Toronto
I once read, “if you want to go fast, go alone, if you want to go far, go together.” It is my mission to spread my knowledge and passion for health and wellness as far and wide as possible. I look forward to working together with you to help you achieve your health goals.
In health and with love,