It’s WEEK 4 of celebrating the two year anniversary of Naturally Nora (and my birthday!) which means I’ve got an incredible FREE giveaway. This month is your opportunity to (1) experiment with new warming, healing, fall-loving smoothies and (2) WIN my Smoothie with the Seasons Guide for FREE by participating in my Nourish Naturally Smoothie Challenge.
Week 4: Apple Cider Smoothie
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” This popular adage reflects the apple’s valuable contribution to healthy eating. Make sure to eat the skin of the apples, as the health benefits are ten-fold. For instance, the skin is not only rich in fiber, but also rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. One of the most powerful antioxidants found in apple skin is known as ‘quercetin’ – a flavonoid that promotes blood flow and respiratory health. Quercetin is typically used in the holistic world to help reduce the uncomfortable symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Want to make this smoothie at home? Download the recipe card below!
In case you missed out, check out the smoothies from weeks 1-3:
Join me throughout the month of November by posting your favorite fall smoothie for a chance to win my Smoothie with the Seasons Guide.
Here’s how it works:
- Follow me on Instagram @naturally_nora and Naturally Nora on Facebook
- Tune in every Thursday for a new fall smoothie to inspire you to stay healthy — and download the recipe for free!
- Post a fall smoothie of your own or recreate one of my November smoothies
- Make sure to tag me @naturally_nora and #NNfallsmoothiechallenge
- At the end of the month, I will choose the best smoothie post and the winner will receive my Smoothie with the Seasons Guide!
- New smoothie recipes that nourish you naturally and keep you healthy all year round
- Focus on nourishing naturally throughout the month of November
- The opportunity to download 4 incredibly delicious fall smoothie recipes to add to your smoothie recipe collection
- Inspiration to change up your slurping
- The opportunity to win my Smoothie with the Seasons Guide!
Looking forward to hearing from you and connecting with you! For another great smoothie-making resource, check out my blog post on The Anatomy of a Perfect Smoothie.