What is a Holistic Nutritionist?
Holistic Nutritionists are trained professionals who help educate clients about the benefits of a sound nutritional program and healthy lifestyle to encourage the body to achieve optimal health and energy. I help you navigate the nutrition public forum by educating and empowering you on the latest nutritional research. Through the beneficial properties of nutrients, herbs and food, I design individualized programs respecting your unique biochemistry in order to enhance your well-being.
What to Expect
- Expect to be educated and empowered to take control of your health.
- Live Blood Analysis.
- My sessions are interactive and include discussions on how to improve your energy levels, immune system, digestion, sleep, mental focus and clarity and any other concerns you may have.
- I work with you to get to the root cause of your health problems in order to create lasting change.
- I will help you build a healthy relationship with food, while creating a clean kitchen, diverse meal plans and balanced eating habits that suit your needs.
What is Live Blood Analysis?
Live Blood Analysis with a dark field microscope is a sound, scientific, assessment tool, will help you understand what’s going on inside your body and give you an entire picture (literally) of your overall health. This tool is highly valuable in the early assessment of environmental sensitivities, imbalanced hormones, compromised immunity and other conditions, months or even years before traditional medical diagnosis.
For instance, live blood cell analysis can reveal:
- Distortion of red blood cells which reflect nutrition status, especially low levels of iron, protein, vitamin B12, folic acid and fatty acids.
- Incomplete or delayed digestion of fats and proteins indicating digestive health
- White blood cell activity indicating immune status
- Liver stress and undesirable bacterial and fungal by-products
The live blood thus acts as an educational “feedback mechanism,” motivating you to improve your diet and lifestyle. For more information on how it works, why its different from traditional blood tests and why you may not have heard of it before, please click here!